Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

San Diego

I am now here in San Diego, and in only 36 hours I will start my PCT hike. I am feeling very unsettled and scared. There is so much that I have no idea about and the next few days will prove to be very hard, long and lonely for me. I think this hike might be a little over my head, alittle bigger than what I am ready for, but I am set on doing it, no matter what happens or what challenge I face. I have no idea what I will see, or what I will find, or who I will meet, if I will get lost, or run out of food, water or fuel. I am a bit overwhlemed and to be honest sort of wishing I could fly home to Colorado and be compfortable all summer, but anyone that knows me knows that I won't. Saying goodbye to me dog Nanuk today tore my heart apart. So here I am, and on Thursday there I go, ready or not!!

1 comment:

  1. I will have a double batch of cheesy potatoes ready for you in october!

    ReplyDelete