Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2016

It is never really goodbye

My time in Arizona, in the USA is almost over. I am leaving on the 25th of November to fly to Ushuaia, Argentina to begin a five year solo trek that will end at the northern tip of Alaska. The last year of my life has been filled with so many stories, some really sad, really sad and others great. I have struggled with the decision to leave my life and walk for 5 years, but, after a lot of reflecting I came back to my desire to travel, walk and open my heart to the unknown, to new places, new people and to a life that will allow me adventure and the ability to create a once in a lifetime story for myself and for others. I plan to travel from the southern tip of South America to the northern tip of North America, by foot. I am selling almost everything I own, saying goodbye to all my friends and family. And preparing to embark on the biggest journey of my life.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you well. I will follow you in your blog. I agree Facebook is getting tiring and boring.

    Enjoy life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need a place to stay when you get to Guatemala, let me know. I hiked with your mom on the PCT.
    Bat
    Batstravels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a place to stay when you get to Guatemala, let me know. I hiked with your mom on the PCT.
    Bat
    Batstravels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be checking in on your journey I'll send you positive vibes fir an awesome journey. You inspire alot of people

    ReplyDelete